Who knew dolphins were helpers?I just came across this article about a dolphin helping two stranded whales and helping them navigate to safety. Incredible - how much fun would that be to be in the water when that happened - to see it and feel the dolphin swim past to the rescue? Always fun to find an article that has good news in it when the majority of them always contain bad news.
Yesterday, I found a few other articles I thought were also good - each was talking about how the church (catholic and southern baptist) have taken a stronger stance on environmental issues - that is very exciting indeed. I believe if we all help out, we can really make a huge difference. For more information, and the two articles I referenced, check out the post I had on the WC blog.
Yesterday, I found a few other articles I thought were also good - each was talking about how the church (catholic and southern baptist) have taken a stronger stance on environmental issues - that is very exciting indeed. I believe if we all help out, we can really make a huge difference. For more information, and the two articles I referenced, check out the post I had on the WC blog.
1 comment:
Dude, where were the silly little dolphins last night when I lost my keys at the brown jug, huh? I was out till 4 am last night driving back and forth from a2 to milan just to get the spare set of keys. I lost them stone sober. I feel so dumb. ~END RANT~
Post a Comment