Who knew I could actually run out of things to say?It's been so long since I've thrown up a post...and I've actually be dying to come up with something, but haven't been able to think of anything to talk about (I know, shocking).
On a side note, we moved our loud (and pretty large) speakers into the basement and the Wii is now hooked up to them. Let's just say Guitar Hero is on a whole other level now...and between you and me, when I'm home alone, I'm sure the neighbors can hear me rocking out...
I'm definitely looking forward to the summer, and being able to be outside again. I know Trinity is really enjoying being outside and being able to go with us when we go places. She expects to go with us no matter where we go now, it's kind of funny. We have even had her in the front yard with us a few times (big step) and so far she has been ok. We are still working on teaching her to stop before running into the street, but when we are sitting on the front step, she just hangs out with us and hasn't run off (yet).
Well, I guess this is what happens when I don't really have anything to say...I just ramble...which reminds me, I need to check Amy's blog...
1 comment:
i never post anything cool anymore - i have become a lame blogger (: you are still cool.
Post a Comment