Who knew you could do book reviews on your blog?I just read the latest post on Mark's blog (see post below) and noticed his new book will be coming out soon. That's pretty exciting and I'm looking forward to reading it. I have a bit of catching up to do (haven't read all of his other books yet), but it's something I'm going to try to keep up with. In the beginning of this blog, many moons ago, I had a few book reviews and kind of miss doing that.
Always fun to see good press about what Mark is doing out there as well. Pretty exciting stuff for sure. I'm going to have to convince J to make a visit out there to see what's happening first hand. We have been talking about going east for a while, so this may be a good excuse to make the trip.
No comments:
Post a Comment