Who knew my blog could get picked to write a book review????Mark Batterson has written a new book called Primal. He was offering a few free advanced copies from the publisher for people that would read it and post a review of the book on their blog. It was for the first few people that signed up (don't remember how many). So I thought, "Why not sign up and see what happens?"
I got an e-mail last week saying I was going to get a copy of the book and I'm so excited!!! I can't wait to read it, it will be the first book of Mark's I've read so I'm really looking forward to it.
Book should be in hand next week and I'll start posting as I read through it. Here is a little info on the book - for more information you can go to the link on the word "Primal" above - you can even read the first chapter if you want to get a first look.
Let me know what you think as I post info...
Here is a quick book summary:
"Our generation needs a new reformation but it won’t be born of a new discovery. It will be the rediscovery of something old, something ancient, something primal. The next reformation won’t be led by a single person or defined by a single event. It will be led by millions of reformers who are simply great at the Great Commandment."
No comments:
Post a Comment