Friday, June 11, 2010

nothing to see here

Who knew you could write one post to announce multiple things?

First, new template...I like it - it shows the date for each entry which is something I've been missing. We'll see how long this one lasts.

Second, I am now the father of a seventh grader - pending her report card saying she passed all of her six grade classes. Yes, Taylor's last day of sixth grade was today...can't believe it. Just another subtle reminder of how old I truly am.

Third, we are officially leaving on a sort of vacation tomorrow. Work is sending me off to do some training so I am taking Jaimie and Taylor with me. I will post more on that as the work/vacation away from home progresses.

That's all for now...yes, it's after 11PM and we are still working to get everything done so we are ready for the flight in the morning. Ever notice no matter how much planning you do, there is always way more to do the night before? Maybe it's just me.

Until next time...

No comments: