Who knew video games rocked? I guess the real question is who doesn't?So we have a Nintendo Wii and one of the games we got for Christmas was Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga. Talk about a great game (and hilarious also). We have been playing that game constantly since we got it and J and I finished it last night. It was a blast. The crazy part is that even though we 'finished' it, and completed all the levels, we are only about 30% done with it. Now we get to go back with all the stuff we have and figure out all of the secrets - good times.
Here is a video of some of the highlights of the game. The scenes in between playing are so funny.
The best part for me was how the whole family was involved - and I blame Nadia for that (she's the one that gave us the game). We have all contributed to winning this game and it has been fun playing with each other.
On a side note, I have to say I really enjoy the Nintendo Wii - it's pretty amazing...don't even get me started on guitar hero - that will be a post all it's own...
1 comment:
And I love how when I'm falling asleep at night and can hear you and Jaimie and getting all fired up about it..and still getting fired up about it..until 2am when you finally stop playing!
Post a Comment